Sunday, July 27 2014
- Avon, the company for women, is a leading global beauty company, with $10 billion in annual revenue.
- As one of the world's largest direct sellers, Avon is sold through more than 6 million active independent Avon Sales Representatives.
- Avon products are available in over 100 countries, and the product line includes color cosmetics, skincare, fragrance, and fashion and home products, featuring such well-recognized brand names as Avon Color, ANEW, Skin-So-Soft, Advance Techniques, and mark.
- Globally, 4 Avon lipsticks and 2 Avon mascaras are sold every second.
- Avon has 90% brand recognition in most major markets around the world.
- Founded in 1886, Avon offered women the rare opportunity to earn their own money 34 years before women in the U.S. won the right to vote.
- Avon is the largest corporate supporter focused solely on women's issues across the globe.
- 200+ scientists and technicians work on every breakthrough.
- Avon was the first beauty company to launch an e-commerce site.
- Avon is one of only a handful of companies to have been on the Fortune 500 list every year since the list's inception.
- Avon is a leader in funding breast cancer research and access to care, and in supporting efforts to reduce domestic and gender violence. Avon global philanthropy has donated more than $957 million in more than 50 countries for causes most important to women, led by the Avon Foundation for Women, a U.S. 501(c)(3) public charity.
- The Avon Breast Cancer Crusade has placed Avon at the forefront of the fight against breast cancer. Today, Avon is the leading corporate supporter of the cause globally. Since Avon launched the Crusade in 1992, Avon breast cancer programs in 50 countries have donated more than $815 million for research and advancing access to care, regardless of a person's ability to pay.
- Avon and the Avon Foundation for Women launched Speak Out Against Domestic Violence in 2004 to support domestic violence awareness, education and prevention programs aimed at reducing domestic and gender violence, as well as direct services for victims and their families. Through 2013, Avon global philanthropy had donated nearly $58 million to support violence against women programs, services and education.
- For just $15* you can become the CEO of your own company and control your financial destiny. Get started now.
*For a New Representative Appointment Kit delivered in person to Morris, Sussex or Passaic County NJ residents. To have it shipped anywhere in the Contiguous United States, only $10 additional.Read More